Monday, October 28, 2019

GW10 Review..

Another pretty solid week. I'm now at the highest rank I've been all season. Only about 530k, so nothing too impressive, but things are heading in the right direction.

Gameweek Points: 59
Gameweek Rank: 1,573,949
Overall Rank: 530,447
(click to enlarge)

The only problem now is that I have a few yellow flags - Van Dijk and Salah. Hopefully both will be fine by the weekend.

The big problem as I see things is that I still have two Norwich players. Not good. It's just not happening for Pukki, and Cantwell only played 45 minutes yesterday. The problem with Cantwell is not too bad as I guess I can just bench him. With Pukki though that's not an option. It's a shame really as he actually has some decent looking fixtures. Do I persist?

There's also the issue of who I replace him with. Abraham is the obvious option, but that would mean using up the extra 1.2m I have in the bank. I'm very tempted to downgrade - as was my plan at the start of the season - and then upgrade Cantwell or Jorginho to a decent fourth midfield option. I'll probably have to remove Otamendi soon too, so I could even go three City across midfield :D

I quite like how my team is looking for GW11, so if Salah and Van Dijk are good then I can roll a transfer then juggle things around next week. Though it seldom works out like that. In fact, I think I said I'd roll a transfer this time last week.

Overall Points: 539
Overall Rank: 530,447

No comments:

Post a Comment