Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Fantasy Premier League: Gameweek 7 Review

Quite pleased with this gameweek. Seven points above the average. I'll happily take that. I feel like I'm starting to get into my flow now. Hopefully more green arrows will follow.

Gameweek Points: 58
Gameweek Rank: 1,670,926
Overall Rank: 670,811
(GW7 points)

My defence did quite nicely. I'm finally seeing the benefits of big-at-the-back. Lloris let the team down a bit with his mistake though. Hopefully that was just a blip. I can't imagine he'll be dropped because of that one mistake, but it's something I'll have to keep an eye on. McGovern also came on to play for Norwich. So if he continues to be the only fit keeper Norwich have then I'll at least have a convenient back up.

Sterling and De Bruyne delivered again, but Salah blanked. It feels like there's a question mark over Salah at the moment due to his price. I very much like the idea of downgrading to Son and then bringing in Alexander-Arnold at the back. I'm in no rush to do that though just yet. Mahrez is also looking great this season. I'd love to have him, de Bruyne and Sterling in attack.

Triple City attack, triple Liverpool at the back. Could be the way to go.

I think I'll probably roll my transfer this week (perhaps with those type of changes in mind). Though once again I'm worried about my bench. Douglas Luiz seems completely out of favour at the moment, so it looks like I have two players now guaranteed to bring in zeroes. Jorginho grabbed a penalty to add to his two assists, so I'm very tempted to bring him in for Luiz. It would mean my hands would be tied to make any major changes next week though. So I may just gamble in keeping my dodgy bench.

Overall Points: 403
Overall Rank: 670,811

No comments:

Post a Comment