Friday, October 25, 2019

FPL: GW10 Preview

Early deadline, which I always like. Again, as with last week I haven't quite been as focused on FPL as I normally am. In someways this is probably a good thing as it means I'm not overthinking things too much. I was hoping to save my transfer this week to then do some BIG THINKING next week, but there are so many doubtful starters in my team that I feel I really need to upgrade my bench. So I'm bringing in Aaron Connolly for Connor Wickham. It's not a particularly exciting transfer, but it makes my team more robust. Also Wickham should be due a price drop too soon. Amazing he's still 4.5m.

I'm really hoping for some Pukki returns this week. Next week I'll no doubt just make a straight switch from Pukki to Abraham, but it would be nice if Pukki could make that decision a little harder.

The big question is Salah. The temptation to downgrade a little and move the money elsewhere is big. I'm still really enamoured with five big at the back. So bringing in Alexander-Arnold and having three Liverpool defenders is something I really like the idea of still. If I was wildcarding now I'd probably be thinking along the lines of three Liverpool in defence. Three City in attack. De Bruyne, Sterling and Aguero if possible.

Again though, it's probably best that I haven't had too much time to think as often it's best just to leave things as is.

As for this week's team my one hard decision has been Van Aanholt vs Cantwell. I'm going with PVA though. Norwich have really been flat lining of late, so I'm not too keen on doubling up. It may backfire, but either way I'm expecting my bench will be needed once again anyway. So they'll probably both blank lol.

(GW10 line up)

No comments:

Post a Comment