Tuesday, October 22, 2019

GW9 Review.

I'll have to be super quick today, I have other things to do :(

Fortunately though I had quite a decent gameweek relatively speaking. 47 points, 10 above the average.

Gameweek Points: 47
Gameweek Rank: 876,982
Overall Rank: 639,323
(click to enlarge)

Most my points came thanks to Alonso (lovely differential), Robertson (always reliable) and Sterling (any captain returns, even just an assist, was great stuff this week).

I'm now sitting looking at my team for GW10 with just one flagged player (Connor Wickham). Much better than things were. My bench really let me down this week, so I'm tempted to tweak that with my transfer, though I'd much rather save it and then do a bigger tweak next gameweek.

Hopefully I'll be able to do a fuller post before the Friday deadline.

Overall Points: 480
Overall Rank: 639,323

No comments:

Post a Comment