Friday, January 10, 2020

FPL: Gameweek 22 Preview

Well, Pukki is definitely out this week, so it's time to lose him. I've been wondering all week who to bring in. My price limit is £7.1m, which means my options are a little limited. Ings is the obvious choice, but Southampton have Leicester, and with two Leicester defenders in my team I'm not too keen on going down that route just yet.

I've considered Calvert-Lewin and Deeney as well. However, I've decided I'm going to go with West Ham's Haller. Mainly just to get the extra game in GW24. I know both the games that week aren't great - Liverpool and Leicester (!) - but still, an extra game is an extra game, and given my options I may as well take it.

Plus it means I can watch tonight's Friday night kick off with added investment. Sheffield United away is another difficult game to be fair. So three of the four fixtures I'm bringing Haller in for aren't great 😂 The allure of the double is too much to resist though.

If he can deliver tonight I'll be off to a flyer.

(Sterling captain)

No comments:

Post a Comment