Tuesday, January 21, 2020

FPL GW23 Review + GW24 Preview

First up. Very nice GW23.

Gameweek Points: 60
Gameweek Rank: 929,685
Overall Rank: 532,433
(click to enlarge)

I'll leave the image to speak for itself with that one though, as it's now less than 90 minutes to the deadline of double gameweek 24 ..and I still haven't made my transfers. I should probably mention Gazzaniga's 14 point haul though which really gave me a nice edge on many other players this week.

As for GW24 I'm sticking with my very dangerous plan of going with three Liverpool defenders - triple captain on TAA as well. Then I'm using my two transfers to bring in Son for Sterling and Digne for Chilwell.

(..there we go, moves made,
all set)

I feel like these are both quite aggressive moves. Moves I don't really need to make. Especially the Digne one. I do like the two fixtures though. Son at home to Norwich. Digne at home to Newcastle. So my team is going to be quite different to most other people's this week.

It'll probably be make or break for how my season goes this one. A good week I can start dreaming of a very nice finish. A bad week and I'll be in rescue mode for the remaining fixtures.

Overall Points: 1267
Overall Rank: 532,433

No comments:

Post a Comment