Friday, January 3, 2020

FPL: GW21 Review Time

Another good week, in spite of a huge captain fail.

Gameweek Points: 61
Gameweek Rank: 1,133,557
Overall Rank: 779,406
(click to enlarge)

Sterling came off the bench in injury time 😫 meaning I just got the 2 points for my captain. It was doubly frustrating as I had Cantwell sat on my bench with 10 points as well. Never mind though. Thanks to going very big at the back I ended up 13 points above the average. So it's another really good week overall. Three green arrows in a row now.

There's a decent whack of time now until the next gameweek now. Meaning there's no real rush to make any future plans just yet. Pukki has a yellow flag. So that's the obvious concern. I imagine he'll be fine though. His fixtures aren't looking great anyway really. A move to Ings would probably be sensible, but I'd rather do that a week later as Southampton have Leicester.

Overall it's all looking good though.

Overall Points: 1143
Overall Rank: 779,406

No comments:

Post a Comment