Tuesday, January 14, 2020

FPL: Gameweek 22 Review

Bit of an odd week this one. Some big pluses and some big minuses.


Gameweek Points: 64
Gamweek Rank: 2,062,227
Overall Rank: 716,449
(click to enlarge)

As you can see from the image my captain Sterling didn't play. So I got very lucky with De Bruyne as my vice. Getting me a nice 18 points. Mahrez also did superb getting 17 points. The other plus was the Liverpool clean sheet - getting me three solid six-pointers at the back.

Other than that though it wasn't too impressive. Haller didn't deliver (both Ings and Deeney did, so that choice definitely goes down as a mistake so far). Leicester were beaten, meaning my three Leicester guys got me a net 4 points, and then on top of that Cantwell came in with just a 2. Though 2 points off the bench is never something to complain about really.

I'm now starting to think it may be time to lose one or two of my Leicester players. Chilwell in particular seems especially dependent on clean sheets. I think this week I'll just leave things as is and roll the transfer though.

There's also a potential blank in GW28 now if I'm following things correctly, and Leicester are one of the teams that potentially miss a game. So I need to start bearing that in mind as well. Not forgetting the fact that Lloris is on his way back too, meaning I'll probably be needing a new keeper. So rolling a transfer may be the smart move.

Overall I'm actually starting to do fairly well though. This wasn't a mega week, but it was the fourth green arrow in a row. So I'm making steady progress.

(I'm scared to share this in case I jinx things 😟 )

Just need to keep it up now.

Overall Points: 1207
Overall Rank: 716,449

No comments:

Post a Comment