Monday, July 27, 2020

Fantasy Premier League: Final Review

Given I didn't have either Aubameyang or De Bruyne I think this has to go down as a pretty decent week.

Gameweek Points: 71
Gameweek Rank: 2,138,663
Overall Rank: 80,679

I had a little manic moment before the deadline. Following the early news that Trent Alexander-Arnold wasn't starting I tried to bring in Bardsley off the bench. However, (fortunately) I was too slow and when I clicked confirm it took me straight to "game updating". So Bardsley with his huge zero stayed on my bench and I got the TAA one point. A very lucky little point. Probably worth a few thousand places :)

This brings me nicely to my final few transfers. I was more or less happy with my team, so I just made a few bench switches. This was a good decision in hindsight as I'd have made things worse by tinkering - the move I was considering was Martial to Pulisic, so again, quite lucky really.

Final Rank

My final rank of 80,679 is nice and respectable. I was very happy to finish inside the top 100k by 10 pm last night. I thought it was going to be much worse than that, especially after the first half of the games. Now I need to get cracking on next season ..though it's probably best to have a little break before then.


I can also now update my graph comparing this season to last. Definitely need a good start next time out!

Final Points: 2277
Final Rank: 80,679

No comments:

Post a Comment