Tuesday, July 14, 2020

FPL: GW35+ Review / GW36+ Preview

Very nice GW35+ :)

Gameweek Points: 79
Gameweek Rank: 137,049
Overall Rank: 83, 471
(click to enlarge)

My De Bruyne to Sterling transfer paid of massively. So that was very satisfying. I now need him to at least match De Bruyne this week to make that count. Especially as I have him captain. Also it finally took me into the top 100k. So I'm feeling very good about that :D

I'm now struggling to decide whether to bring in Ings for Jimenez. It's less than an hour before deadline so I'll have to get a move on. I'm always a little reluctant to take out Jimenez, he's normally so reliable, but although he scored the penalty for Wolves on Sunday he didn't look especially deadly. He'd also blanked in the previous three. So Ings, playing Brighton this gameweek, then Bournemouth next, looks like an improvement.

[...]

I think I've talked myself into it. Let's do it.


There we go. All set. Hopefully it pays off.

Overall Points: 2090
Overall Rank: 83,471

No comments:

Post a Comment