Saturday, July 25, 2020

Fantasy Premier League: GW37+ Review

Back to a green arrow, thank God. Now just the final round of games to worry about.

Gameweek Points: 79
Gameweek Rank: 355,790
Overall Rank: 84,880

Very lucky with the captaincy. It paid off quite nicely. The Ings penalty miss was a little bit galling, but with other players getting nice returns I really can't complain.

I'm now in a quandary over this final week now. I have two free transfers, but I'm not sure what to do with them. I may just take out my injured bench defenders to then bring in two playing ones. I'm worried about players getting rested. Will Liverpool still go full strength? So I have a gut feeling I'll end up needing my bench players. It feels like a waste though just making bench switches.

The captaincy is also troubling. Sterling on paper looks ideal, but again the rotation risk looms large. Particularly after seeing pictures of him in St Tropez ..with Piers Morgan of all people.

(Wasn't this guy calling us all murderers and demanding
an even stricter lock down not too long ago. Now he's out
and about. No mask, no social distancing. Doesn't
look overly concerned about a deadly virus ??)

Anyway lol, Piers Morgan aside, I think I'll be sticking with Sterling for captain. Barring any further updates. I'll be waiting til tomorrow to make my transfers, so I'll probably just tweet the team out rather than blog it. Again, I really have no idea what I'm doing, so I'm going to have to do some thinking tonight.

Overall Points: 2206
Overall Rank: 84,880

No comments:

Post a Comment