Friday, July 17, 2020

FPL: GW36+ Review / GW37+ Preview

Well, I'm going to do things backwards this time. GW36+ hasn't quite finished yet. So I'll share next weeks side now. The deadline ain't 'til tomorrow, but I think I'm pretty settled barring any major news.


No transfers. I've dumped the captaincy on TAA. Simply because Liverpool don't have an FA Cup game, unlike Manchester City and United. So I'm hoping they'll just go full strength. Plus, after getting beat by Arsenal this week you'd think they'd want to bounce back a bit. Ideally I'd like to stick with Sterling, even after his blank this week, but the risk of rotation or injury with the FA Cup game tomorrow puts me off. So I'm backing that Liverpool aren't on the beach already.

Also, captaining TAA should be a bit of a differential ..and I really need to claw some points back after this gameweek.

As it stands I'm on 37 points, with about 5 minutes of the West Ham v Watford game left. A really poor week. I keeping checking the fpl site in the hope that I can cadge a save point from Fabianski, but I don't think that would make too much difference really 😁😂

As of last night this week has cost me 20k* places. I'm guessing it'll be similar tonight following this game. The two points from Fabianski might just offset the percentage of people that have returning players in the fixture.

(I'll update the final points and ranking when it all updates_)

Gameweek Points: 37
Gameweek Rank: 4,587,848
Overall Rank: 110,240
...no save point :(

*make that 25k 😫 

Oh, and I forgot, my Jimenez to Ings transfer didn't quite pay off either. Both scored, but Jimenez ended up with two more points. Hopefully Ings will now outscore him this gameweek to fix that.

No comments:

Post a Comment