Friday, October 23, 2020

Alexander-Arnold captain (!) pro-gamer move

No wildcard. Transfer now locked in. Digne for Van Dijk.


My bench is looking slightly better now that Reed is only yellow-flagged, so there's a chance he could be involved. Though Mitchell is no doubt on borrowed time, so things ain't exactly brilliant. Still, it's nice to have at least some potential on the bench. Just in case I need a blank spot filling.

The main news this week is my captaincy. Trent Alexander-Arnold is a very left-field pick. In fact, on the Fantasy Premier League site he's the fifth most transferred out this week. So the choice seems to be going very much against the grain. I'm fairly happy with it though.

As for the rest of my side I think the games look nice, it's just a question of whether Foden and TraorĂ© actually start.

A return from Bamford tonight would be quite useful. It would also be good if Aubameyang could start scoring for me. He hasn't looked great value so far this season, but the fixtures going forward are quite decent (Villa and Leeds in gameweeks 8 and 9). So I wouldn't mind leaving him in until GW10.

Ideally I'd like to be able to use my transfer next week to take out TraorĂ©. I've got 2.7m in the bank to help upgrade, so it would definitely improve my first eleven.

My finger's still over the wildcard button too though. So if things aren't looking good after this weekend then it could be all change.

No comments:

Post a Comment