Tuesday, October 20, 2020

(GW5) SOLID Week.

Bang on the average this gameweek. Given the week I had last time out this felt like a win, so I'll gladly take it.

Gameweek Points: 60
Gameweek Rank: 3,642,604
Overall Rank: 2,831,024

This was also the first time I've had a decent captain return this season. So that was good. Plus I got a little green arrow. I'm still high up in the multi-millions, but I've stemmed the rot at least.

I'm now a little bit in two minds about wildcarding. I don't think I will, but if I get another flag I think it'll most certainly tip me over the edge. TraorĂ© isn't starting games, Van Dijk is now out, and my bench is hanging by the threads. So my one transfer this week might not paper the cracks.

Currently though I'm planning on simply transferring Digne in for Van Dijk. Then I can move for Salah going forward.

I also currently have the armband on Alexander-Arnold (!). He hasn't looked in form so far this season. However, Sheffield United look very unthreatening going forward, and if they sit back there should be plenty of opportunity for crosses into the box ..and potentially the odd free-kick. So it's tempting, as I don't really fancy any of the other fixtures.

I'm now gonna have a little tinker around to try to put together a wildcard team :) If I do hit the trigger I'll post the results up on Friday.

Overall Points: 257
Overall Rank: 2,831,024

No comments:

Post a Comment