Friday, October 30, 2020

Wildcard set.

Got my wildcard team nice and sorted. I've made two little final tweaks today. Foden out for Zaha, and Struijk in for Mitchell.


The problem with these changes is that it means I've now maxed out my budget. Meaning I have no wiggle room to upgrade if I want to make a transfer going forward. Not even a £0.1m in the bank. Although with Soucek now on my bench I should be able to absorb an injury or suspension a bit more easily. So hopefully I can roll next week's transfer then manoeuvre from there.

Overall I'm quite liking the team. (Having Salah captain feels especially soothing given my previous captain selections). It's a shame I'm having to start with Coufal on the bench. I was tempted to start him, but away to Liverpool there's always the chance four or five goals could fly in. So I'll wait.

Anyway, hopefully this new team will get off to a good start.

No comments:

Post a Comment