Monday, October 5, 2020

(GW4) Review - AHHHHHHHHHHHRGHH

😩😬 This week killed me. 23 points with a minus 4. The Jiménez transfer didn't pay off. Traoré didn't start. De Bruyne blanked. Liverpool conceded seven lmao. Basically everything bad, with the exception of Calvert-Lewin and the goalkeeper.

Gameweek Points: 23 (-4)
Gameweek Rank: 6,546,383
Overall Rank: 2,876,233

I honestly don't know where to go with it after a week like that. Should I put it down as a one off, or do I do a total overhaul?

My bench was full of big round zeroes too. So maybe we're in wildcard territory.

Fortunately I have two full weeks to mull things over.

I think I'll probably just stick with what I have and ride out the storm. It was a very strange week after all.

Either way I'll post again once we get to the GW5 deadline 😢

Overall Points: 197
Overall Rank: 2,876,233

No comments:

Post a Comment