Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Fantasy Premier League: Gameweek 16 Review

Very weird gameweek for me. I only finished 3 points under the gameweek average, so it wasn't too bad in that regard. However, it felt like quite a lot went wrong.

Gameweek Points: 52
Gameweek Rank: 3,145,170
Overall Rank: 237,836

(click to enlarge)

So, the list of things that didn't go my way;

  • First up, Alexander-Arnold, who I brought in with my transfer didn't play
  • Then Salah goes and gets a hat-trick - giving all his owners a huge boost
  • Then no Luke Shaw once again
  • Then, David Luiz, who I removed for Alexander-Arnold, goes and scores and gets a clean sheet (!)
  • Sterling, my captain, then ends up with just 2 points
  • And then, Yedlin, coming in off my bench, gets sent off
  • Finally, the highly owned Doherty, Richarlison and Digne all score
  • So ..not too good.

Some things did go right though;

  • 11 points for Robertson
  • 9 for Hazard
  • and 14 for Son
  • plus a 6 and a 5 from Alonso and Aubameyang respectively

So, things could have been much worse. I'm going to do another post assessing my season so far next, so I'll leave the review at that. I think it's time to assess how things are going!

Overall Points: 931
Overall Rank: 237,836

No comments:

Post a Comment