Friday, December 14, 2018

Fantasy Premier League: GW17 Preivew

I've got a big dilemma this week. I'm really not sure what to do. Luke Shaw looks very doubtful, Alexander-Arnold looks to be missing out due to injury, and Yedlin is suspended. So who do I take out, and who do I bring in?

Alderweireld was my plan, but it's hard to be certain if he'll start tomorrow. Great game though, home to Burnley. The sensible option would be just to reverse last week's transfer and bring back David Luiz, as he looks nailed on to play. I'm also tempted to take a minus 4 and just make a double change. That way I'd have a much healthier looking situation, with fewer fears about getting a full team out. Decisions, decisions.

(....5 mins later)

Okay, let's just go for it. I'll go with my gut and bring in Alderweireld for Alexander-Arnold. Let's see how that plays out.

So here's my team; Sterling captain, double-up on Spurs, Success gets a game (hopefully he'll start). My bench is pretty weak though, so fingers crossed I don't need it.

(click to enlarge)

No comments:

Post a Comment