Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Banner Art ..and Luiz moving

I was just about to post stating I'd changed nothing since the last post, however I just checked Twitter five minutes ago to find David Luiz trending. If he does go to Arsenal (totally was not expecting that!) then I'll probably have to shake things up a bit. Unless I just leave him in there, which seems a bit risky now - it's hard to imagine they'd just throw him straight in there.

So I'll probably be looking for another high priced centre half. Could be for the best really. Two Chelsea at the back was always going to be a risk. Plus it frees up another spot for a Chelsea player should I want to bring in one of their cut price attacking midfielders or forwards. Think I'll definitely wait until tomorrow though to start playing around with things.

Having had a quick look I'm not hugely keen on Arsenal's fixtures so I'll most certainly be moving him out. Might just go super dull and throw in Vertonghen as a place holder. They play Villa and Newcastle in their first two home games so it wouldn't be too bad short term. He offers very little other than clean sheet potential though.

Anyway, I was just going to upload some of the art I'd been doing today. Thought I better change my Twitter banner pic for the start of the season. I'm not sure which is the best one, so I'll just upload them all here so I can easily find them again should I decide to change things. Plus it's always good to have a little colourful art about the blog.

(click to enlarge)






I didn't really plan on having Pep front and centre, it just kind of happened that way. It gives the impression that I'm a huge Man City fan, which sadly isn't the case. Though with Woodgate now in charge at Middlesbrough we are starting to play some attacking football finally, so it's not all bad.

Maybe I should put all the images together as one long poster type thing. Hmm..

Though saying that I should probably focus a bit more on my FPL team and less on making silly images :)


There we go, much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment