Friday, August 23, 2019

GW3 Preview.

FPL Gameweek 3 is here. I like it when we have a Friday night fixture. It feels like much less waiting around. Straight into it. It does mean I have to whack a blog post out a little quicker though.

Fortunately it's nice and easy this week as I haven't made any changes or transfers.

(click to enlarge)

Joelinton stays in spite of a 0.1m price drop. That change is going to make it difficult going forward when I want to take him out. If I want to take him out. I'm keeping the faith!

I'm still fairly happy with the team overall, I just need my few differentials to start delivering. I can't be highly hopeful about Joelinton against Spurs of course, but with my two Chelsea players there's some potential over the next few games. So I'm optimistic for the time being.

Also it's probably worth mentioning I'm a bit more active on Twitter this season. Just silliness for the most part - it's amazing how much more cocky you feel when you're hiding behind a Dogtanian avatar lol.

( ..link in the sidebar)

I'll try to keep it separate from this. I'll keep this a little more straight laced. At least now I can just pretend my bad decisions or opinions were done in jest though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment