Saturday, December 21, 2019

Fantasy Premier League: GW18 Preview

Actually getting a preview in this week :)

I've decided I'm going to use both my transfers. Van Dijk --> Doherty and then a cheeky little Long --> Martinelli. I'm not 100% sure he'll start, but the same could be said for Long I guess, plus I just feel like there's much more goal potential with Martinelli. Even though it's arguably a much tougher game.

Martinelli might also be a decent investment. Though I said that about Greenwood and he's now sat on my bench at £4.3m.

For captain I'm going with Son.

I feel like this week could be a difficult one. Leicester playing Man City cancels a few players out. My three Spurs players facing Chelsea isn't ideal. And with Robertson and TAA sat out on my bench I'm really going to need some of my lesser players to step up.

Thank God Pukki is fit.

(I actually quite like the look of that ..though
it's 2:30 in the morning as I type this, and everything
seems like a good idea at that time)

Good luck with your gameweek (:

No comments:

Post a Comment