Monday, December 30, 2019

GW20 Review.

Another fairly good week. That's two green arrows in a row now :)

Gameweek Points: 62
Gameweek Rank: 2,004,502
Overall Rank: 897,291
(click to enlarge)

I owe it mostly to De Bruyne. So glad I switched captain from Sterling this week. I was a bit unlucky with the disallowed Pukki goal, though saying that I started him on the bench behind Greenwood (!) so perhaps you could say I'm fortunate to get the 2 points. Also VAR pretty much gifted me the three Liverpool clean sheets. That was another super tight offside call. It's ruining the game, but on the bright side my net VAR for the week was +8. So there are some benefits 😈

Gazzaniga and Alderweireld are continuing to frustrate. Over the last four gameweeks I've averaged just over two points from the pair. Pretty much one point each per week ! Not good. You expect clean sheet potential from Mourinho teams, but perhaps those days are well and truly gone.

I'm very tempted to switch Alderweireld to Pereira this week. That would give me a very expensive back five. I actually still really like the look of my team, and that move would be an obvious and easy upgrade to make. So I'll probably go that way. No point messing about too much now really.

It'll be the first gameweek of 2020, so we'll be very much into the second half of the season.

I need to keep getting these green arrows.

Overall Points: 1082
Overall Rank: 897,291

No comments:

Post a Comment