Tuesday, December 3, 2019

FPL: Gameweek 15 Preview

So I've brought Maddison in. I was tempted to go with Pulisic, but I prefer the safety of having someone guaranteed to start every game.

I'm benching Alderweireld and playing Cantwell this week. I keep missing his points sadly, so me starting him probably means he won't deliver. The Southampton game looks like a nice fixture though.

(click to enlarge)

I'm really starting to like the look of my team now. So I think it's probably time I started saving a transfer in anticipation of Lloris eventually coming back. I have no idea when that will be, but it's worth bearing in mind if you have Gazzaniga in goal.

Captain returns from Sterling tonight would be a great way to start this gameweek. If he blanks though it could be hard watching the rest of the games unfold.

No comments:

Post a Comment