Monday, December 2, 2019

FPL: GW14 Review

Finally a really good week this season :D

Gameweek Points: 84
Gameweek Rank: 48,923
Overall Rank: 1,100,255
(click to enlarge)

That was a much needed tonic for my season. The Liverpool triple up came good, even without the clean sheet. Son captaincy worked out. Pukki goal another huge bonus.

I can now just straight swap Jorginho for Maddison before the Tuesday deadline. Which will make my team look a lot more attractive. I'll probably wait until tomorrow as I can't imagine there'll be any threat of a price change for either player. With Pukki now getting points I'm actually considering just keeping him going forward. Ideally I'd like to upgrade Alderweireld to Leicester's Pereira, but that would require an extra £1m from somewhere. So maybe a price downgrade to Lundstram would make more sense.

Overall Points: 742
Overall Rank: 1,100,255

No comments:

Post a Comment