Friday, December 6, 2019

GW15 Review / GW16 Preview Mash Up

Not a great showing midweek. Just 39 points.

Gameweek Points: 39
Gameweek Rank: 5,296,205
Overall Rank: 1,511,700
(click to enlarge)

I'm beginning to wonder if my "strategies" and plans are stopping me from just playing the game naturally. Still I'm going to stick with my plan for this season. Big at the back. Cheap up top.

The two bright sparks this week were that firstly, my transfer paid off. With Maddison getting a very useful goal (and 2 bonus points) for me. And secondly that Pukki got another :) making it returns for him in each of the last three weeks.

As for this week I'm just going to leave things as they are and save a transfer. My one worry is Chilwell who missed midweek with a minor hip injury. He could be back this weekend though.

Also, a top four million finish means qualification for the cup this week. The cup's a bit silly and one bad week means you disappear out of it fairly quickly. However, I quite enjoy it. It adds a bit of fun and flavour. So hopefully I can qualify for it.

(I'll post a screenshot of my team for GW16 tomorrow morning. Son captain I think.)

******************
(..need a big haul from
Son this week 🙏)

Overall Points: 781
Overall Rank: 1,511,700

No comments:

Post a Comment