Saturday, December 28, 2019

GW19 Review ..With A GW20 Preview Crammed In

Why won't FPL update quicker! *stamps feet*. I have to review this gameweek, AND preview the next gameweek all before 11:30 tomorrow morning.

Just kidding. I don't mind, I've had a good gameweek.

Gameweek Points: 74
Gameweek Rank: 321,496
Overall Rank: 947,664
(click to enlarge)

I'm guessing a green arrow. If it isn't one I'll be very disappointed.

Basically TAA mega haul. Nice Sterling captain returns. Plus a very welcome Greenwood start and goal - that was one aggressive move that paid off. My other (bringing in Mahrez) didn't quite do as well. Though if Sterling had converted his penalty instead of just knocking in the rebound I would've had a nice Mahrez assist.

Would've been nice to have Doherty's goal off the bench too, but I really can't complain. (I'd already transferred him out for Van Dijk at that point so it probably serves me right).

Gameweek 20

As for tomorrow and Sunday's games I've shaken things up a bit again. Benching both my Norwich players. I'm hoping Greenwood starts again (a gamble) and hoping that Spurs are fairly ruthless against the bottom of the table side.

I've also switched captain from Sterling to De Bruyne. Mainly because De Bruyne played just 66 minutes today, whereas Sterling played the full 90. So I fear the rotation threat with there being just two days between games. Aguero went off early, a consequence of the Ederson sending off. So he'll surely get a good run out. Mahrez went off at half time too. So he should be in contention for a start.

With Van Dijk back in alongside TAA and Robertson I'm hoping for another Liverpool clean sheet against Wolves ..but can even they stop Adama Traore? (Someone who I'm now considering as a transfer option going forward).

(As things stand going into tomorrow)

Overall Points: 1020
Overall Rank: 947,664

No comments:

Post a Comment