Sunday, December 8, 2019

GW16 Review

Quite a decent week.

[I actually originally published this article on Sunday night, completely forgetting about Monday's game 😵 Quite typical of this season really. Totally absent minded and on autopilot half the time. Might need to pay a bit more attention over the coming gameweeks smh

So not quite as decent, but still pretty decent I guess.]

Gameweek Points: 65
Gameweek Rank: 1,747207
Overall Rank: 1,351,447
Sonaldo :)

Actually got some clean sheets this week!! :DDDD [Look how happy I was. Still a whole game to go *facepalm* ]

From Spurs and Liverpool! [Absolutely over the moon] Makes such a difference. Hopefully it'll continue.

Also it always makes a big difference when you get the captain right, and captaining Son for his wonder goal was especially nice. I'm so happy with my team now that I have two transfers and nothing I want to change. Not often you can say that.

Shane Long has been getting game time for Southampton, so I could straight swap him for Aaron Connolly who has a yellow flag. It's a bit of a dull transfer, but I had just the one point on my bench this week, so that's a minor worry. Connolly is heading into the price drop zone too, so perhaps I should make the transfer sooner rather than later. Though it's always hard to judge price drops. Lots of players tend to spend a great deal of time hovering in the high minus 90's on the fplstatistics.co.uk Price Change Predictor. I still have no idea how it all works exactly.

Also GW18 is the 'no Liverpool fixture' week, so with having three of their players the extra transfer could be essential there. I simply haven't planned, nor even thought about it though. So I better start thinking. [Yes, that's true] Having had a brief look at the fixtures that week there don't seem to be any I'd expect clean sheets in. I think I'll probably end up starting Shane Long lol [Cringe]

Overall Points: 846
Overall Rank: 1,351,447

No comments:

Post a Comment