Friday, December 4, 2020

9 games, 1 transfer, 3 big hitters

I'm probably one of the least affected by the called-off Newcastle game. Many people have two or three players missing, but I just have Wilson. Who's absence I should be able to absorb quite easily.

With Robertson a slight doubt and Cancelo not guaranteed a start it could be a bit touch and go whether I get a full team out. However, it's nothing majorly concerning, and with Kilman on my bench (who's also not guaranteed a start - he came off the bench for a point last time out) I should hopefully just have about enough. A minus 4 to upgrade Struijk to someone more likely to feature certainly doesn't seem worth the points hit either way.

So it's just Son to De Bruyne.


Having Salah, Fernandes and De Bruyne looks very good. No doubt they'll all blank given the hype around them this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment