Friday, December 11, 2020

Little Gameweek 12 Gambles

Okay, Mané in. Captained.

Charlie Taylor in for Kilman (-4).

The Mané captaincy could backfire, but with Salah playing the full game midweek and Mané getting rested it seems like a little opportunity it would be cowardly to miss. There's no guarantee Salah will be benched, but that piece of information shifts the probability a tiny bit. So it could give me a little edge.

As for the Charlie Taylor transfer. It looks a little odd taking a hit to simply place him on my bench. However, I'm fairly confident that over the coming gameweeks Taylor will pay that back plus some. If Cancelo is benched tomorrow I'm almost instantly halfway there even with a blank.

Kilman could potentially return to the Wolves starting line up, so that could make the move look a bit futile, but it seems that Wolves have reverted to a back four. So I wouldn't have felt confident keeping him.

I also feel like the Taylor transfer gets me on the front foot. With a nice strong squad heading into Christmas.

My next couple of transfers will now be more hokey-cokey (starting with de Bruyne back in the side next week). After that I'll then be planning for the blanks and doubles of GWs 18 and 19.


No comments:

Post a Comment