Tuesday, December 1, 2020

FPL: GW10 Review

Another good week. My third 70+ week in a row (..that's if I can cheekily count a 73 with a -4 as 70+).

Gameweek Points: 73 (-4)
Gameweek Rank: 79,693
Overall Rank: 783,062

I'm finally back inside the top one million too.


Obviously the Mahrez hat-trick made a huge difference. With him only being about 2.5% owned it was a huge differential. So that was quite fortunate. The Wilson twelve pointer was nice too. Likewise the once again impressive Fernandes.

Aside from that though the rest of the team was somewhat subpar. So I think I have to put much of my rank climbing this week down to luck.

Going forward I'll be switching Son to de Bruyne as planned. So I'm liking the look of things this week.

Apparently Newcastle have a Covid crises going on at the moment. Meaning I'll have to keep an eye on that in regard Wilson. Though with Soucek off the bench I shouldn't require any transfer changes.

Hopefully I can keep my good run going.

Overall Points: 580
Overall Rank: 783,062

No comments:

Post a Comment